Stony Plain Veterinary Clinic aspires to be a leader in patient care, client education and emergency services.
SPVC fosters an environment of learning, communication and appreciation to strengthen our team and our commitment to extraordinary client interactions.
- Over the next two years, we will increase our general and emergency capabilities through a team of 5 Veterinarians with different areas of focus, who will attend a minimum one in person CE class per year in their area of special interest.
- Continually develop our team members through a structured and comprehensive mentorship program, allowing staff to grow and gain new skills.
- Develop a team culture of professionalism, encouragement and gratitude.
- Regular meetings to assure adequate and timely communication to update, remind, organize, understand, share knowledge, discuss challenges and celebrate wins, through:
- Daily 5-minute meeting
- Weekly Team meetings
- One on one private and respectful communication
- Constructive communication essential for success: achieved through regular 1:1 conversations, daily and weekly team meetings.
- We are all accountable and recognize when we fall short of expectations or make a mistake, and ask for respectful constructive feedback.
- We embrace new ideas and/or change that helps us be more efficient, whether it be a process, procedure or how work is organized.
- We respect the expertise of our Veterinarians, supporting their decisions, and work together to achieve our goals.
- Lead with compassion, connect with others, offer kindness and understanding.